. ANNUAL VACATION REQUEST PERIOD!
Annual Paid Time Off Process
Annual time period: March 1, 2015 – February 29, 2016
(Requests granted during this period are granted by seniority)
Submission Period for Requests: December 1 – 31, 2014
Manager review & approval/denial deadline: January 12, 2015
- Each employee may submit only ONE request for paid time off.
- Time off may be limited to no more than 2 weeks in the summer (Memorial Day thru Labor Day) and 1 weekend per year.
- Staff with high seniority are strongly encouraged to enter their time off requests as soon as possible to allow less senior staff to plan and submit a request.
- If your initial request is “taken” by a more senior staff member, you may cancel your initial request and resubmit a new one. You mustupdate this change in AtStaff.
Additional requests may be submitted after the annual process beginning January 12, 2015
- For time period March 1, 2015-February 29th, 2016
- Submission period: January 12th, 2015 up to 24 days prior to posting of final schedule Manager review and approval/denial deadline: 7 days after request is submitted
- Time off requests during this period are granted by “1st come, 1st served”. Requests submitted simultaneously will be approved by seniority.
- RNs with 20 yrs FTE may receive 2 weekends off/calendar year.
- RNs with 10 yrs FTE who work every other weekend may receive a 2nd weekend off/calendar year
- All RNs may receive an extra scheduled work weekend off if the opportunity exists (see Extra Weekend Off OAT Guidelines) InfoOncall ->Nursing ->MNA Forms
- RNs may request 1-2 shifts during Christmas/New Years holiday period (see Scheduled Time off Over Christmas/New Years OAT Guidelines) InfoOncall ->Nursing ->MNA Forms
- All employees MUST complete a request sheet AND enter the request into AtStaff or it will not be considered for approval.
- Employees must keep themselves “whole” for their FTE appointment (time off and hours worked) in the pay period during which the approved time off occurs.
- To ensure a complete and uninterrupted vacation, request your first and last day of Vacation/PTO accordingly. The days in between will be guaranteed off if approved. Requests for shifts off outside of the approved time off in the pay period are considered “requests” and are not guaranteed.